- Dean is forced to go shopping for new underwear since all of his underwear is full of holes and some are falling apart. He ends up going shopping on Black Friday which he's totally clueless about.
Another idea would be to have the boys go Christmas shopping for the other.
- Maybe you could write about the guys having Thanksgiving dinner. What do they do? Get a pizza and eat it at the motel room they are currently staying at.
Or you could have the guys celebrate Thanksgiving with Bobby before his house went kablooey.
- Supernatural/Lost Girl
Dean's getting a drink in some random bar when Bo walks in.
- Supernatural/Lost Girl
Arval and Death meet but don't mention how they look exactly the same even though all the Reapers point it out.
- I'm doing my annual Supernaturalathon and I'm in season one. I have shirtless Dean and Sam in a towel to look forward to but tonight I watched Asylum. Write about Sam's thereapy session. This could be a chance to go a little odd. Maybe Sam admits to wearing womens underwear. Go nuts or go with something that's more likely to have happened if we'd seen the scene where he was talking to the doctor.
I'm doing my annual Supernaturalathon hence the ideas popped up. I'm on Hunted and I was just thinking about how much Gordon and Faith would have in common. So have the two meet. Think about how scary it would be if these two got together and hunted vampires? Go nuts. Maybe she had a fling with him or maybe they ran into each other while one or the other was killing a vampire.
- The Supernaturalathon continues on hence another idea hit me. I wonder how Pamela and Bobby met. So have at it? Another possible thing to write about would be Jesse who wasn't forever? Could this tie in to how she met Bobby? Maybe Jesse was possessed and that's how she met Bobby. He saved her but wasn't able to save Jesse. Hell you could go strange and potentially cracky with Bobby and Pamela having a fling.
- I'm watching Supernatural and I'm in season four. I'm almost done. Anyhoo we all know what happens as a result of Sam drinking the demon blood but I started to wonder about angel blood. I really doubt that this would ever show up on an episode so if you choose to accept this mission write about what would happen if someone drank angel blood. Sure it could be Dean since that's the obvious choice but it doesn't have to be. It could be Anna or Castiel that provides the blood. Hell if you want why not Balthazar.
And if anyone does use this idea let me know since I'm curious about what someone would come up with. I don't know if I'd ever do it although I suppose it is possible. I am trying to write more although lately I've been doing non fandom things although I did do a drabble about a telenoveala the other day.
- I have the Winchesters on the brain since I'm having my annual Supernaturalathon and I'm already in season five. Oops but on the bright side I'll have The Vampire Diaries to watch once I'm done and I'm waiting for season six to come out. Anyhoo now that Castiel's God I just had a weird and random thought. Who knows I might write something myself. This could be crack or not. It is up to you if anyone decides to take this idea and run.
Castiel decides to take the guys shopping. He wants some advice on a new look since he's now God. Maybe he wants to make it up to the guys for being an asshat lately.
- Supernatural/Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated
The Wizard just reminds me a bit of the Trickster so your mission should you choose to take it would be to have the Wizard meet the Trickster.
Dean mentions leprechauns and their small hands so why not have him meet one. This could be a crossover with Charmed. Maybe the boys are in Frisco and end up meeting one.
- Supernatural/Mi Corazon Insiste
First I should pat myself on the back for not typing the name of that telenovela backwards. I do seem to be a magnet for weird so it shouldn't be a shocker that a crossover came to mind between a telenovela and Supernatural. Well I can't help but think of Bobby when I see Isabel. They do appear to have some things in common. I'm sure it would even make more sense if I knew enough Spanish to know exactly what's going on but I have some idea.
Have Bobby and Isabel meet. Since Bobby is multilingual maybe have Spanish be one of the languages he knows. Maybe Isabel has a flat tire near where Bobby leaves. Maybe he meets her on a job.
My Little Pony/Supernatural
Dean gets sick and has a fever. While he's sleeping he has a dream about My Little Pony. Maybe he's a pony himself. Go nuts. Have him meet at least one of the ponies. Your pick on who but it would be cool if you slipped in Pinkie Pie. Maybe Dean could be Fluttershy. Dreams are weird things so go crazy if you choose to accept this mission.
1. He could sing the My Little Pony theme song in his sleep.
2. He talks about his cutie mark.
3. He wakes up and catches Bobby watching My Little Pony.
4. Maybe Dean could threaten to tell Sam about Bobby's thing for Tori. Hell maybe Bobby's watching Tori and Dean when Dean wakes up.