- Madison goes in to see Wakefield when he's in the cell. So fill in the blanks. All we know is that he asked her that he wanted to speak to Abby. What else did he say to her? I could totally see her asking why he killed her Dad and Granddad.
- What happens to Madison next? Does she continue to lie? Does she need massive therapy? She didn't really seem all that scared which just added to the creepy factor. Also it hinted at her having some kind of psychic powers. Write about Shea and Madison getting on with their lives after the island.
- Madison turned out to be quite the liar along with being a creepy little girl. Richard asked her to lie about where he was so where was Daddy anyway? Sure it is possible he was with Katherine and she just lied about it but maybe he was doing something else. It did seem like he was taking action by calling his lawyer so he could get custody of Madison right before he was harpooned.
- What happened to Gigi? Lucy got torched but the dog didn't. Is she still wandering the island or did someone find her?
- I'm watching again and one thing that I did wonder about was the look that Uncle Marty and Chloe gave each other. It was implied that they didn't know each other but I have to wonder. Did they possibly have a one night stand? Chloe got drunk and ended up in his bed. Maybe it happened before she was with Cal and she thought he looked familiar. Maybe I'm just seeing things but I do wonder if I'm the only one to wonder about this.
- Now this mini series has run its course but there are some questions at least in my head.
1. What event caused Sarah to run off to Harper's Island and away from John Wakefield? Did she find out about him being a killer? I'm guessing she was pregnant at the time.
2. Did Sarah give up Henry before or after she met Charlie? Sure the Dunn family came to the island during summers and the two women were in the know but was Charlie in the know too?
3. Is it possible that Cal and Chloe actually survived? Okay sounds far fetched but come on would it really be so out there considering Henry's so called reason for doing all the killing?
4. Why not take a stab and see how it would turn out if someone else was the killer?
5. What happens next for Abby and Jimmy? Wedding bells perhaps? Will he ever fish again?
- Harper's Island/Supernatural
We know a few things about Bobby.
1. He's awesome.
2. He built a panic room when he had the weekend off.
3. He had a wife that got possessed who he killed.
4. He speaks Japanese.
He was the one that told the boys about demons possessing humans but he kind of suggested that there was more to it. Are there demons that are different? So maybe someone could delve into Bobby and a potential twin brother. Charlie Mills is his brother but obviously Bobby ends up leaving the island and changes his name. Maybe Singer is their mother's maiden name. Maybe he was in love with Charlie's wife which caused a rift between the two and him leaving. This could happen long before I don't think she has a name at least not that I can think of but if I do find out one I'll put it here and leave out this long and very likely confusing sentence. Have at it if you dare.
- Harper's Island/Days Of Our Lives
Victor Webster once played Nicholas Alamain. Perhaps when he left Salem he changed his name to Hunter Jennings and moved to Harper's Island. Fill in the blanks on his relationship with Trish. Why did they break up? Did he cheat? Maybe he got mad when she dyed her hair?