1. Crying Kim Kardashian – A book that made you cry.
2. Salt Bae – A book that needed a little something more.
3. Guy thinking – A book that made you think.
4. Confused guy – A book whose hype you don’t understand.
5. Evil Patrick – A guilty pleasure read (whatever you consider guilty pleasure to mean).
6. Meryl Streep – A book that you’re always hyping up.
7. Successful baby – A book (whether you liked it or not) that you felt accomplished after reading.
8. Pennywise – A book with a promising concept/a book that you had high expectations for, but ultimately let you down.
9. Headphones guy – A audiobook that you enjoyed.
10. Distracted guy – Two books; one you’ve been neglecting on your TBR for a long time and a new one that’s distracting you/peaking your interest.
11. Cash me outside girl – A book that tried to be something that it’s not (pretentious, didn’t live up to what it was marketed as, etc.)
12. Dog in fire – How many unread books do you own?
13. BONUS – Pick a meme that wasn’t featured in this tag and pair a book with it.
Dylanthereader5 // co-creator → https://youtu.be/Z3YJ3fOEJU4
Books are my Social Life // co-creator → https://youtu.be/XSQDJlfciVQ