1. What book have you been meaning to read for a long time but haven’t gotten around to.
I've been meaning to read a Robin Hobb book for years. She's been on my radar but I've never read one even though I have a feeling I'm going to love her books.
2. A book you have been meaning to reread.
I'm really in the mood for The Vampire Chronicles so I want to start at the beginning and catch up on the series. Interview With The Vampire which I would swear was A at one point is a book I want to read sooner rather than later.
3. A book from a genre you don’t normally read but have been meaning to try and give a chance.
I'm not sure. I keep hearing about The Romanavs but I'm not really a nonfiction reader.
4. A series you have been wanting to read but haven’t because of how long it is.
I don't get scared away from series that are long. I do want to jump back into the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. I think there are forty-one books maybe by now but each book isn't super long. It isn't like Wheel Of Time. Those books are big but I don't care as long as I'm enjoying what I'm reading.
5. A book you wish you could go back in time and read for the first time.
I have no idea. For some reason Charlotte's Web has stuck in my head since that's the first book I remember reading. My six year old self had to prove I could read it before I checked it out.
6. A book rec you’ve been putting off reading.
It isn't a book recommendation but I've put off reading Mockingjay because I got spoiled. Maybe one day I'll read it but of course I'd read the first two books first because that's how I roll.