1. A popular book other people love that you just cannot finish
The Hunger Games which I got spoiled for. I did read the first two but haven't got around to reading the third. I'm not sure if it will happen.
2. A popular series that you have no intention to read
I'm not sure. I have a few that I'm on the fence about but it isn't a definite no at this time. In case you were wondering I'm talking about both of Sarah J Maas's series.
3. A series you started but have no plan to finish
Anita Blake and Merry Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton and I don't think I'll continue on with the next book in the Caraval or whatever that series is called by Stephanie Garber. Such a disappointment.
4. An author you have not read yet
There are a ton of them. Some that I plan on reading are Robin Hobb, Jean Auel, and Brandon Sanderson although I did start reading The Final Empire. I had it out from the library and had to return it. I was enjoying the book.
5. A genre you have no plan at the moment to return to
I'm trying to back away from young adult. I just really need a break from it so it is ironic that I'm reading one currently. The library had it. I checked it out. I figured I'd give it a go before I have to return it.
6. A series you finished but you did not like the ending
I can't really think of anything off the top of my head. It could have something to do with having a shockingly low number of series read. I miss the days when stand alones were plentiful and series didn't have such an overpowering presence. The Perfectionists duology had a what the fuck kind of ending.
7. A book or series you want to read you just don’t have the motivation to
A Song Of Fire And Ice or is it A Song Of Ice And Fire?
8. An author you have no plan to read
I will never read another John Green book and I think I'm pretty over Colleen Hoover.
9. A novel you have no plan to read
The Book Thief although I might give it another try if I'm in the mood for it. I don't read much historical fiction and when I did try to read it I wasn't exactly wowed by it. The description sounded a lot better than the reality. The odds of this happening is very unlikely.
10. Tag People
If anyone is reading this go for it.