I'm a professional loser.
2. What is your favorite social media?
I'm not too crazy about any of them but if I had to choose I'd go with Facebook because that's where my fake pet Misty lives.
3. If you had another website what would it be about?
I switched the question since I don't have a channel. I really don't know what kind of website I would have. If I found something crafty I could do maybe I'd have a store.
4. Do you play any instruments?
5. What hobbies do you have other than reading?
I don't understand the question. Books are life. Watching TV. Shopping which is more window than actually buying since I don't have a money tree or a genie handy to grant me three wishes.
6. Favorite TV shows?
Supernatural, The Originals
7. What got you into reading?
I really don't know. I've always read.
8. What are your favorite and least favorite genres?
It just might be me but genres can confuse me since some of them just pop up out of nowhere. I tend to lean more towards paranormal books and horror but that doesn't mean I'm not open to other types of books. If the books is good and the library has it I will read it. And if love it and I'm lucky I'll find it hella cheap so it can come home to live with me.
9. What books define your childhood?
I had to read the book before I checked it out to prove I could read it. It is sad that I don't own a copy of it.
10. Tell us an interesting fact about you!
I'm not even sure if there is one. I eat soup with a fork and don't actually eat the soup part. It was only recently that I used a spoon and I didn't like it. I can read while I'm walking which impresses some people.