2. When I get library books I must have a paperback book since it is easier to read walk that way. Weirdly I'm less clumsy when I'm read walking so I very likely won't fall unless there's ice.
3. The most I've spent on a ebook is $3.99 and that's because the book was over twenty bucks and the second one in the series was ninety-nine cents so I was able to get both of them for over ninety percent off the cover price. Don't make me do math. I just know that I could cut the price in half and cut it in half again and one more time and still have it be a little more than what I paid for.
4. I avoid paying full price for books and totally take advantage of sales. I've saved a lot of money on ebooks that were marked down to free. Don't be afraid to check out used books. For the most part I've had positive experiences but I wish they'd make it clear up front if a book is going to be a library book because I don't want one. If I want a library book I'll go to the library and get one for free.
5. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about my Kindle but once I got it as a gift I fell in love with it. I'm a little ebook crazy because I'm able to get crazy good deals.
6. Once a booger fell out of a library book which makes me not want to read a library book in bed. It certainly wasn't my booger.
7. Once I ended up getting my finger stuck to a page of a book since it was bleeding and the blood was sticking like glue. Weirdly it was a Pretty Little Liars book.
8. When reading a series I go back to the start when a new book comes out.
9. I am able to put down a book if I'm not liking it.
10. When it comes to reading the only opinion that ultimately matters is your own since you're the one reading and should enjoy it.
11. The few books I do own never go out with me. They stay safe at home. I don't want them hurt. I don't feel as bad if I accidentally drop a library book or bend it. I don't go out of my way to do that but accidents happen.
12. I have mastered the left thumb page turn. Well I use my pointer finger and my thumb. I tend to hold books in one hand unless it is a bigger paperback or it is windy out.